Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Final Trendy Tot Tuesday of 2014

I cannot believe that 2014 is basically over. 
 
It has been a super busy year around here. I wish that I had done a better job updating you all along the way but hey, why not add another thing to my new years resolutions right?!
 
I wanted to end this last Tuesday of the year with a compilation of my 12 most favorite looks that Jaida has worn. I actually thought it would be a lot more difficult to pick ONLY 12, but I almost struggled to find enough that I still deemed trend worthy. Let me know if you agree :)
 
** I apologize ahead of time for the quality of these cell phone pics!!**
 
So here you go, in no specific order....
 
 


 
 





 



 
So bring it on trends of 2015.... This tot and I are ready!
 
          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs