Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I can't do it all....

It can't be just me that gets exhausted with life sometimes right. I mean don't get me wrong I love my life and I truly am so amazingly blessed, but sometimes it feels like you are just dog paddling to keep your head above water and shore is nowhere in sight....right!! Y'all, we can only dog paddle for so long! Ugh!!
 
I am totally having one of those days (cough cough.... months) where I am just exhausted. I just want to honestly lay my head down on a pillow in my nice comfy bed and let someone wake me up when I am rich and have nothing to worry about in life. Yes, I realize I would never get up because that will never happen. Truth is, the earthly world as we know it is full of worry, and stress, and delicious foods that make you fat Haha.
 
I was reading a devotion once that said that if life was easy we wouldn't need God and that's why sometimes it is tough....so that we call on him, and I do, Lord knows I do. I can't even pinpoint what it is exactly, other than money because we can always use more of that to help cover our "wants" in this world. I try to think of all the amazing things I have before I am even in my 30's.... 2 cars, 2 kids (a boy AND girl) a loving, God fearing, faithful, handsome husband, a house (that we own) friends, family, health, a business, clothes, food, the list goes on and on.
 
What's wrong with me?
 
Maybe it's the rain. Maybe it's the fact Christmas is already looming right around the corner reminding me how quickly a year passes. Maybe it's because this is my last year of my twenties. Maybe I'm just a cry baby. Maybe it's all because I'm bipolar. It could be anything really but I am tired of feeling this way! I want a real vacation....less bills...heck I even want faster internet, but I can't have it "all" however, I think I'd settle for having ALMOST everything...yes?!!
 
For serious though. I can't even seem to multitask these days. I have a list of a million things I want to do (ok, that is an overstatement for sure) but regardless I have a lot that I want to do in this lifetime and yet I am forced to pick one, maybe two, things that I am good at or that I can focus on. When I try to do anymore than that everything comes crashing down!! How does one do everything?? I want to eat right, exercise, be healthy, cook dinner, keep the house clean, have play dates, volunteer at Jordon's school, join MOPS, start a bible study, be a soccer mom, be successful, spend time with my family, maintain friendships, help others, do devotions, have prayer time, have ME time, have date nights, have girls nights, be organized, help with homework, blog, garden, craft, bake....WOW, when I type it out I realize just how much I am trying to do!
 
How do you decide what's most important....where to focus?
Ideas anyone??
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs