Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Quick N' Easy "Monkey Bread" Muffins

We had a can of biscuits in the fridge and I honestly had no future plans for them so I decided to find a way to turn them into something delicious! Who doesn't like cinnamon and sugar?! ( If you just raised your hand you are officially cray cray)

Anywho....

If you haven't made donuts out of canned biscuits then I also suggest doing that soon because they are super simple and taste oh so heavenly. That is where I got the idea to make something with cinnamon and sugar!

Let me start by saying I didn't measure anything.... it really is so simple that you just need to use your eyeballs to know how much to use.

Ingredients:

- Canned biscuits
- Cinnamon
- Sugar
- Butter ( I used about half a stick, oh and melt it)

image
You can't tell where I shop.... I love me some store brands!

Directions::

First melt your butter in one bowl, and in another bowl (or plastic baggy) mix together cinnamon and sugar.

Cut each "biscuit" into 3 or 4 pieces ( this can only produces 8 biscuits and I wanted a couple extra muffins so I cut them into 4ths) roll each piece into a ball and dip into butter and then cover with cinnamon sugar mixture.

image
 
Next place 3 or 4 balls into each cup of a sprayed muffin tin (or pan.... I've always called them muffin tins but this is clearly NOT tin soooo......)
 
image
 
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 mins. Then you will have these yummy treats to enjoy... and then also enjoy for breakfast the next day!
 
image
Remember to put a little bit of water into the empty muffin cups so your pan doesn't burn!
 
image
You could also frost these or make a drizzle out of powdered sugar... they are very similar to cinnamon rolls!
 
ENJOY!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs