Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I put the PRO in procrastination

Ok... so I came to the realization last night that procrastination=laziness.

That's right people I admitted that I am lazy (yuck) being humble is not always fun!
 
I always say that I procrastinate but that I am not lazy because I feel like I am always busy. Guess what friends.... I AM always busy. Busy putting off important things (like running my mary kay business) in order to do other things (like blogging) and busy cooking and baking yummy deliciousness for my family vs. spending 30 mins a day working out!
 
So on that note I am sitting down today ( haha sitting already huh) and re-writing my business plans and making some stuff for etsy and even working out! YAY.
 
Not to mention making dinner, and sweeping and mopping the floors. I better get moving! ** Don't worry blogging WAS in my plans for today!**
 
So one thing before I go..... check out this video..... THIS is in my future people, you can count on that!!




 
wanna join me?
 
 

1 comments:

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

You sound like me. I am "busy" every day, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm accomplishing. Ever.

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs