Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

x-nay on the yeast free diet-a

Yeah so after reading all about this yeast free diet..... I'm talkin no sugar, no carbs, no fruit, no dairy...NO WAY! I know that I would lose a lot of weight and prob flush my body of several toxins but lets be realistic, mama loves her cheese and breads!

So here's the plan stan, drum roll please. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ( that was a drum roll folks)

I am stickin to weight watchers!

So now I am on a mish ( short for mission ) I need to find and follow as many bloggers as I can that talk about surviving  living the weight watchers lifestyle. Also please note if I ever blog about great recipes, or weight loss or anything else on this journey.... I will do my research BUT I am not going to the meetings. This is my fourth time on the program ( second on points plus) so I am a quitter pro!


This is going to be quite the journey because I am also trying to make new things I have found on Pinterest at least 5 days a week. Here are just a few of the foods I have pinned that I now will not be making I'm sure.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's enough of that I have to stop before I fail at this lifestyle before starting LOL.
 
Enjoy, my fellow foodies!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs