Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sugar pie honey bunch

You guys!!
 
Can I just tell you.... Today was day #1 without SUGAR!! **sort of a lie. I am not reading labels for hidden sugar but not eating sweets or fruits for 2 weeks.. no white flour either.... the obvious culprits**
 
I feel like I am dying. what? you think I am over dramatic? OK well maybe a little.... but for serious, I thought I was lazy and procrastinated before.... after hardly eating today, or only eating when I was hungry and then never being satisfied I can say I am ready for this day to be over.
 
Maybe I should have allowed myself to eat fruit at least. Perhaps just start out slow and cut out cookies, banana breads.... all the goodies I eat on the daily. I mean no joke, I cannot even start dinner right now because I am afraid to get on Pinterest to find a recipe knowing I will be bombarded with sweets.
 
I feel like crying, and yelling, and sleeping all at the same time ( hmmm)
 
Isn't it sad the effect an addiction to something can have on you when you quit cold turkey??
 
Don't even get me started on how I feel about working out tonight!!
 
On another more productive note I FINALLY opened my etsy shop :) Check out my goodies ** there is a link on the right to visit the shop yourself!**
 





 
 

 
 
Whoops how did those chocolates get in there ;)
 
TaTa my SWEETS!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs