Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social **end of 2012 additon**

Wow.... tomorrow is the last day of 2012!! Can you believe it people??

Oh and how many of you are surprised to still be here, I mean you survived the zombie apocalypse and the "end of the world" debacle that was planned for 12/21/12 after all.
 
Shoot I suppose that means that many of you will have to keep up with your New Years workout schedule... you know the one that lasts half of January before you give up and make some excuse like " I don't like making New Years resolutions anyway, I'm just WAY to busy."
 
The only reason I can laugh about it this year is because I had a baby and was forced to jump on the workout ship early, had that not been the case I'd be right there with you.
 
Enough about that because it's time for you all to enjoy 
 
 
 
 Sunday Social
 
 
 
 
1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before:: I used to really look forward to New Years eve when I was a kid because I got to stay up past bedtime My mom would cut up meats and cheeses and put them on a plate with some crackers, and we would have sparkling cider and be so excited to ring in the New Year. Now a days I am exhausted by 10pm. My most memorable New Years eve though was 3 or 4 years ago when I decided that I wasn't "doing New Years" and took some NyQuil before bed.... only to get a call with an invite to a party I couldn't turn down. So I drove to the party ( only like 5 mins away so chill) only to crash (DUH) and be made fun of for falling asleep AT THE PARTY!

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what? So far the answer is no, because we have the baby and it doesn't sound like fun to go anywhere and try to get her to sleep on time etc... maybe we should have planned a party here this year!! Hubs works till 9pm anyway so hmmmm... I think the cheese and meat plate and some bubbly ( cider ) and maybe a hand or 20 of UNO with just hubs and the boy sounds nice!

3. Name a book we should all read come January? Jon would tell me to say 'The Gift of Fear'  and from what I have read it's very informational but it's not my type of book. That may be because it's not a magazine. LOL. I really should get back into reading ( as if I was ever really into it) I am going to read ' So Long Insecurity' by Beth Moore ( love her!!)



4. What are your new years resolutions? I make resolutions on the daily because I have ADHD and I am always changing my mind about them. I want to blog more, do more of the housework ( because hubs does a lot since he is so OCD about it!) take more pictures, spend more time with friends, make lots of money, be even more involved in my church, pray more, workout everyday, lose another 30lbs or so, be more organized.... the list goes on and on I think I just want to be as close to perfect as possible :)



NAAAAAAAH!!


Enjoy YOUR New Years love bugs!!

 

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Enjoyed your post!

Happy New Year! :)

Miranda
youngprogress.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I can never stay up til midnight and I don't even have kids! :) New follower from the Sunday Social link up! If you have time, stop on over and say hi!
http://www.gildedsunflower.com

Unknown said...

Love the NyQuil story! Haha classic! Best of luck with your resolutions-happy new year!

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs