Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hashtag THIS

So yeah....
 
We have been through this time and time again, yet I am back to tell you ANOTHER time that I am the worlds WORST blogger. As in you could #hashtag that and I bet everyone is talking about it.
 
I just know they are
 
You know what I am pretty good at? Making excuses.... like "I would have blogged today BUT...." and here is how I would/could finish that sentence
 
- I spent my spare time doing surveys to earn a total of 25 cents
 
- I was shopping at multiple consignment stores and too tired when I got home
 
- I need a real camera because the phone isn't cutting it and I KNOW I would actually take pics with a real one...right? riiight?!!
 
- It takes to long to edit pictures from my phone and create a decent blog
 
- I have ADHD and just cannot focus that long!
 
and that being said I'm out.
Someday I will be back.... soon I hope. As in maybe tomorrow.
 
Love the,
 
#worldsworstblogger
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs