Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SO WHAT!!

I think I have officially got a schedule down for the blog now! (that was fast huh...) I'm tellin ya when I put my mind to something it usually gets done, the problem is I don't put my mind to things all that often..... or stick to them rather. This ADHD has me changing my mind on the daily!! That being said I really am going to make an effort to stick to this new schedule I have written for myself. On top of that I am going to write a DAILY schedule for myself to make sure that I am putting aside time for everything that is important in my day. BOOM I m on a roll people! 
 
So as I a looking for new fun link ups I found this one... and I love a good "so what" post!!
 
who wants to join me by linking up with Shannon over at "Life after I dew"
 
 
So What Wednesday
 
So what.... if I am a little happy that it is cloudy and cold out today, I needed a break from the warm and a glimpse into the fall aka my fav time of year!
 
So what.... if I added carmel macchiato creamer back into my coffee even when it is bad for me and full of sugar. I just can't quit this stuff.
 
So what.... if I am watching Dinosaur Train when Jaida is napping and there are no kids in the room.
 
So what... if I have a countdown (and feel the need to make a paper chain) to the day that I get to upgrade this phone, in case your wondering I have 66 days left. That is a long time huh...ugh.
 
So what.... if when I was waiting for this new tablet to arrive in the mail I had trouble sleeping and it felt like it was Christmas when it finally got here.
 
So what... if I need Afrin to survive during this horrible summer cold. Sisters got to breathe.
 
So what... if I might make going to garage sales my new side job. One persons trash is another persons treasure AKA a money maker for Erin ;)
 
 
What are YOU saying "so what" to today?
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Jennifer Collver said...

So what... if I forgot to mail out clothes for Jaida again! I think my sister will still be happy if I get them out by next week since there are clothes in there for 12m, 18m and 2T so she won't have to deal with my inability to get things out when I say I will for at least another year ;) bahahaha.

Erin G. said...

Hahaha well played seeeeester! ;)

Shannon Everyday Mom-ents said...

Visiting from So What Wednesday! I definitely catch myself watching Dinosaur Train too! It seems as if the theme song is always running through my head too! Ha Ha. You're almost there on getting your new phone - it will be here before you know it!

Erin G. said...

Thanks girl... can't WAIT for an upgrade LOL I'm dyin here.

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs