Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A week goes by quick

Wow, so this whole waking up at 5am thing all week was harder than I thought. I actually felt like I had MORE energy most days, but I also felt like I had put in my "work" for the day and blogging along with everything else took the back burner. I have a bazillion things on my to-do list, yet if it wasn't making me money this week I totally didn't do it! On a good note, the family I just started sitting for is great! I love the girls... they have such sweet personalities. I have also really enjoyed all the little car conversations with them as well as Jordon and the neighbor girl I take to school. I feel like a bus driver.... with far less kids.... and a much smaller vehicle. I really like it though. 

Onto the next thing.... because again.... pointless blabbing isn't always fun to read. 

I know my "plan" was to do my instagram pictures of my week, every Friday but I hardly took any....and it is no Saturday. haha. 

Either way.... here is a snippet and i will hopefully be back on track starting Monday.

 my first ever Blue Apron shipment { perhaps future blog post}

 
Jaida got her face painted at our church block party

We went to the fair.... and proof we spent the week being kinda lazy....




         

1 comments:

Liesl said...

Such yumminess and cuteness all around!!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs