Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Monthly Refashion #1

Alright people.... So one of the things on my 30 by 30 list was to "refashion" at least one item a month so here goes numero uno!
 
So I may or may not have cheated for my first blog refashion project.... This really didn't take much at all hahaha. No sewing needed or anything, just a seam ripper!
 
 
Bought this Baby Gap jacket for $3.50 at a consignment store in size 3-6 months... now it's too small
 
soooooo.... I decided to cut off the sleeves!
 
Just use a handy dandy seam ripper and rip those suckers clean off!!
 
Boom! Jacket sans sleeves= jean vest...TOTALLY TRENDING!
 
 

 
 TA DA!!! The seamed ripped sleeve area gives it age and looks perfect for this style I think!!
 

 
 
Now here's the cutie patootie modelin it for you! ;)
 
 
 


 
LOOK at the camera Jaida......
 
 
"whatya want mom"
 
 

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs