Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Peach and the Pit

welp here comes another good'n as I am still trying to work through what I want my blog to be about etc.
 
SCRATCH that
 
I want it to be about ME. Perfect that's settled.
 
That being said I have tried to do link ups etc etc and lets face it, I just don't have the time right now to continue to do the same ones everyone else created weekly.... and I really just wanna use this spot to vent right?! of course right.
Let me first start by telling you that it is currently 3:45am and I have to be awake and at church in 5 hours, I am helping out in the nursery. I have not slept yet tonight and although I took a sleeping pill about an hour ago I am STILL wide awake, thus I blog. I have a feeling I will get sleep attacked by the exhaustion ninja around noon (if not sooner) and will have no choice but to stay awake because I've got the baby to tend too. Maybe I can bribe her into a nice little 3 hour nap. It will be days like today that I wish my hubs was off on Sundays like normal people....cause then I would be drifting into dreamland in t minus 10 hours. People, I even tried counting sheep but for some reason the sheep I had were hopped up on something and trying to jump over in groups of 2's and random 3's. I can't control this ADHD brain enough to just count some well trained jumping sheep. What is the world coming too?
 
.....Speaking of control.....
 
This post was to introduce a new blog post called
 
 
you may think this sounds similar to the  "Peak and the Pit of your day" that was used by this well known for no good reason family below, on their TV show.
 
If you don't know who they are than I'm not helping you but you might wanna climb out from under that rock!
 
 
*** My son however came home one day talking about the PEACH and the pit, at first I laughed because I knew it was PEAK but quickly realized the Peach and the Pit is way cuter so it stuck!***
 
PEACH=best part of your day/week
PIT=worst part of your day/week
 


 The PEACH of my week was my son getting to go to VBS sports camp 4 days out of the week!! He had a blast and it was so amazing that they got to learn about a bunch of sports too!! I will throw in some pictures down below! :)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The PIT of my week would be the lack of coffee creamer on my new "eating plan" I know that sounds so silly to a lot of you but no joke...not being able to have my International Delight Caramel Macchiato cream is KILLER! I crave it so bad.... which hubby pointed out is an easy way to determine it was a bad addiction... but for real it makes my mornings seem so blah. I guess I had no idea how much I look forward to that first cup of coffee with cream. YUM. Any suggestions for low sugar creamers (less than 1-2g of sugar haha) or ones that sub with xylitol or stevia....? Can't do the sugar free kinds because they are packed full of even worse chemicals than the original :( boo.
Goodbye my love..... one day I will not be so addicted to you!!
 
**PS: I was apparently so tired this morning I forgot to post this before I finally fell asleep around 4am. I got up at 7..... it has been a long day and its currently 3pm, the baby took a cat nap in the car on the way home from church so she wont sleep now and I've got tons to do so no nap for me :(  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs