Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Poppin' Tags Vlog!

 
First of all...maybe I should change Friday's "Coffee Date" vlog to an evening thing now that Jon is working evenings and will be home in the mornings. I just don't have time to be on my computer makin videos while he's here. That being said here comes my THIRD edition of "Friday Coffee Date"
 
Enjoy!
ps: sorry about the constant moving my hair out of my face grrrr I hate that!
 
 
 
 
Here's the haul again!! All name brand...most with tags...LESS than 20 bucks!!
 
 
From left to right... Pink Baby Gap sweatshirt, Purple Polka Dot Sweater from Children's Place, Flower leggings from Carters, 4th of July Baby Gap shirt, Zebra and hot pink Vans, Pink Velour(sp?) sweatpants from Osh Kosh, Multi-color tee from Children's Place. 
 
 
** watch for the monthly 25 cents sale at Kidz Kaboodle the last weekend of every month!! Everything is only 25 cents!**
 
Thanks for hangin with me peeps!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs