Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vlog FAIL

I'm still alive.... sorry been a bit since I have blogged. I tired to vlog yesterday and did like 186882 takes before deciding I just suck at talking to myself in a camera. Maybe if I couldn't see myself it wouldn't be so bad, but here we are another failed vlog like a boss link up this Friday. Boo.
 
If I had successfully blogged here is what I would have told you:
 
- I have been working out every single day for the last 2 weeks!! That is good for me because I usually don't make it past day 3 haha.
 
 
image

**why are selfies on an iPhone so blurry? annoying !!**


- My company is launching so many amazing new products, loyalty perks and additional bonuses. I am SOOOO excited! I will be blogging about this soon, as well as a possible giveaway!

- I am also doing so well with my eating plan! I may or may not have eaten some breadsticks with garlic sauce tonight BUT that is the worst I have had in two weeks AND I still didn't go over my calorie count. BOOM!

 And lastly,

- We officially need to get a new computer or laptop. Microsoft Surface RT tablet DOES NOT= computer. Not even close.

The rest of my vlog would have been blabbing to fill time. So maybe I will be back next Friday on video..... maybe.

Take care loves!

          

3 comments:

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

My selfies always come out blurry too. Why?! Yeah for working out 2 weeks in a row!! That is awesome!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i'm a total tool in front of the camera which is why i won't even attempt any vlogs. i also have this weird thing about watching vlogs - i just can't :( so if you have words with your vlogs, i'll read and comment on those.

and yay for working out 2wks so far; keep it going and you have another 2wks before it forms into a habit and then you'll be all can't stop wont stop.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Erica Ashley said...

UGH to iphone selfies! All I want is a good pic! Congrats on working out and eating right! I am in week two of T-25 and eating clean, all I want is the breadsticks you described lol

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs