Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ain't NOBODY got time for FAT!!

 
Amen to that!!
 
So I have tons of people asking for more info on the itWorks business...wondering what exactly we have to offer since it is more than JUST "skinny wraps." I haven't really even shared much yet with the blog world either so I figured nows the time to get it all out there!



Many of you have heard of ItWorks.... some of you may be wondering what I am talking about and  others want to know what its all about but just haven't asked.

That’s where I come in!

This company and its products are so amazing and I can truly say it is changing my life!! Not only am I transforming my body inside and out but I am helping other people to do the same and gaining financial freedom one step at a time.

I couldn't be happier that I said YES to this opportunity when I didn't feel like it was even a  possibility to achieve my goals and dreams at that time. I only wish I had not been so afraid to start  sooner!

 
I just want to highlight some of my favorite products.... maybe some of them could help YOU!
 
  1. The Ultimate Body Applicator. ( The Wrap ):



Like most people I was a total skeptic.... until I wrapped. What the WHAAAAT...its MAGIC!

It’s a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning and firming results where applied to the skin.

If you're like me and have stretch marks it will help those too! Mine are almost invisible now.

You can wear the wrap for as little as 45 minutes.... I leave mine on overnight for the max results! The wrap continues working for 72hrs. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. "the more you drink the more you shrink" I always say.

Results typically last between 2-6 months, but with a healthy lifestyle results may be permanent!

 

A full application is a box of wraps, which is 4 wraps.

Retail: $99

Loyal Customer: $59

OR

They can be purchased for $25 each from me!
 

2.The Greens


Do you eat all of the fruits and veggies you should everyday? If not you need this product! Green is an orange flavored, alkalizing drink powder with the nutritional value of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving! It also promotes pH Balance in your body.

Retail: $40

Loyal Customer: $28

Greens On The Go
Retail: $49

Loyal Customer: $33

** We will be introducing a berry flavor within the next month or so!**

3. The Defining Gel ( magic in a bottle!!)



This is an intensive skincare gel that deeply hydrates while also firming areas where applied. With regular use the defining gel minimizes the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins. I love to use this in between wrap applications to boost my results. The gel can be applied twice daily to any problem areas!

Retail: $79

Loyal Customer: $45

 

4. Fat Fighters



It is ok to give in to cravings once in awhile when you have ItWorks Advanced Formula Fat Fighters with Carb Inhibitors. Simply take 2 tablets during or up to 60 minutes after each meal.

It will absorb some of the fat and carbohydrates from your food so that your body doesn’t.

 

Retail: $33

Loyal Customer: $23



There are so many more products... Stretch mark cream, facial applicators, and protein powder just to name a few.

You really can't beat the loyal customer pricing and it is FREE to join!

Here is how the program works:



I hope that clears up any questions you may have had! If you are interested in any of these products or have questions about starting your own business contact me!

You can also click the link to the left to go directly to my website

 also "LIKE" my page (It's Skinny Time) on facebook for before and after pictures and additional information!


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs