Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sweaty hands and crawling skin!!

I'm sick. and I hate being sick! BOO :( 
 
So.... do you ever get in one of those moods. You know the ones where you sit down at the computer and even if you had all the time in the world you just don't FEEL like blogging. Maybe it's just me. But I had blogged on Sunday, then just didn't FEEL like reading it through and adding pictures so I just moved on with my day. Then yesterday I thought about blogging all day, but I thought about sleeping more.
 
I am tired of this cold... it's wiping me out!
 
That being said, I am still sick and I really don't feel "bloggy" today. I did have to show you these videos though.... seriously do you ever watch something that makes your palms sweat?? When I was watching this Russian guy climbing along this crane with no safety equipment I was seriously nervous. Nervous enough to jump when my husband tapped my shoulder, like I thought I was going to fall.
 
Check it out!! 
 
 
 
 
Then there is this one that makes my skin crawl!! This guy sprayed this huge spider to death and then a parasitic worm came spiraling out of its skin! BARF.... see for yourself
 
IF YOU DARE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END.
 
Time to rest.... pray this cold or flu goes away as quick as it came ( even though its already been over a week UGH.)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content A Dash of Time | Design Poppiness Designs